Do you have your sights set on that dream job that you can’t stop thinking about?
We’re here to help!
1,000 Dreams Fund and Colgate-Palmolive are teaming up for an exclusive career development workshop opportunity for women students in the U.S. called MentorHER: Get Your Dream Job.
This FREE online workshop will take place on Thursday, September 21, 2023, which also happens to be part of Colgate Cares Day — a day that celebrates how Colgate prioritizes a better future for all people, their pets, and our planet.
It’s also one more way we’re continuing our commitment to life-changing mentorship, career development, and connection through our MentorHER Initiative.
Hosted from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST, this special opportunity will feature Colgate-Palmolive team members sharing their advice, experiences, and inspiration with young women from the 1DF network who aspire to have careers in corporate America.
Some of the topics our panelists will be covering include:
- Tips on what companies are looking for in potential candidates
- How to stand out during a resume review or interview process
- Advice on how to successfully navigate a first job or new position
- And more!
When you RSVP for the workshop, you’ll receive:
- Exclusive access to the meeting room during the workshop, including:
- Ability to ask questions to be answered by Colgate-Palmolive executives
- Opportunity to engage in the open forum with your fellow attendees
- Networking during the workshop
- Access to the workshop video, on demand, to reference back to at any point
- Content schedule, including Opening Remarks and Breakout Sessions, to help YOU prepare to get hired!
PLUS, as a special bonus, we will also be offering microgrants to participants to continue to support your journey toward your dream job.
Remember: This virtual workshop is free, but registration is limited! Sign up now!