Today, we are THRILLED to announce the expansion of the BroadcastHER Academy (powered by Allied Esports & HyperX) into the first-ever esports and gaming fellowship program for high-potential women interested in pursuing careers in the industry — whether in front or behind the camera.
Starting today, February 11, through March 17, 2020, you can apply for this life-changing program by entering our BroadcastHER Academy Challenge.
We’re selecting 10 fellows for our 2020 BroadcastHER Academy.
And, it comes with life-changing experiences and perks you’ll want, including:
- $1,000 micro-grant to further your esports education
- One 60-minute mentor session with an executive from one of our partners by video conference. Matches will be made based on skills and career interests of both the mentor and mentee.
- The program will include an all-expenses-paid trip for winners to visit a center of esports excellence, including the HyperX Esports Arena Las Vegas to shadow the Allied Esports team which would include:
- A comprehensive hands-on tour
- Time with the broadcast unit to learn about the broadcast operations
- Lunch or dinner with an Allied Esports executive or broadcast professional
- Opportunity to call a game in a professional broadcast booth
- Video reel, and/or the work streamed live through the 1,000 Dreams Fund channel on Twitch;
- Additionally, winners will have access to additional “pop up” opportunities with partners — from live events to conferences, tournaments, project-based contract roles, internships, apprenticeships, or even full-time employment.
Interested? We thought you might be, and it’s easy to apply!
Just click HERE and tell us about your gaming dreams and how winning the BroadcastHER Academy challenge will help you reach them.
1DF will select our 10 fellows based on the quality of the entry and its fit with our criteria. Winners will be announced each week on our social media channels (i.e., Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) through March 20, 2020.