This just in: 1,000 Dreams Fund and Colgate-Palmolive are teaming up for an exclusive career development workshop opportunity for women students in the U.S.!
Called MentorHER: Get Your Dream Job, the online workshop will take place on September 29, 2022, which is Colgate Cares Day — a day that celebrates how the company prioritizes a better future for all people, their pets, and our planet.
It’s also one more way we’re continuing our commitment to life-changing mentorship, career development, and connection through our MentorHER Initiative.
Hosted from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST, this special opportunity will feature Colgate-Palmolive team members sharing their advice, experiences, and inspiration with young women from the 1DF network who aspire to have careers in corporate America.
Insights will include:
- Tips on what companies are looking for in potential candidates
- How to stand out during a resume review or interview process
- Advice on how to successfully navigate a first job or new position
- And more!
When you RSVP for the workshop, you’ll receive:
- Exclusive access to the meeting room during the workshop, including:
- Ability to ask questions to be answered by Colgate-Palmolive executives
- Opportunity to engage in the open forum with your fellow attendees
- Networking during the workshop
- Access to the workshop video, on demand, to reference back to at any point
- Content schedule, including Opening Remarks and Breakout Sessions, to help YOU prepare to get hired!
This virtual workshop is free, but registration is limited! Sign up now!