The path to getting hired — by a company of your dreams, no less — can often seem daunting and filled with question marks. But, what if you could get advice, straight from the source, about successfully navigating the road ahead — from resume to reporting to your first day at work, and beyond.
1,000 Dreams Fund and Colgate-Palmolive are teaming up for an exclusive career development workshop, MentorHER: How To Get Hired, for female students in the U.S. It will be hosted on Colgate Cares Day — Sept. 30 at 1 p.m. EST.
We’re so excited to have Colgate-Palmolive’s team members sharing their advice, experiences, and inspiration with young women from our 1DF network who aspire to have careers in corporate America.
This special workshop is just another way we’re continuing our commitment to our MentorHER Initiative, providing aspirational young women with support and leadership on their career paths.
So, what can you expect during the workshop?
This two-hour workshop will provide exclusive career advice, including:
- The path to getting hired and tips for what companies are looking for in potential candidates
- How to stand out during a resume review or interview process
- Successfully navigating a first job or new position
- And all the experience and insight from veteran executives!
And, it will all be broadcast on our Twitch Channel!
When you RSVP here, you’ll receive:
- Exclusive access to the meeting room during the workshop, where you can:
- Ask questions to be answered by Colgate-Palmolive executives
- Engage in the open forum with your fellow attendees
- Network during the workshop
- Plus: access to the workshop video on-demand, to reference at any point
Give your career a jumpstart with expert advice! RSVP now!