BIG NEWS!! Join our Student Advisory Board!
As founder of the 1,000 Dreams Fund I am thrilled to bring you an exciting update: 1,000 Dreams Fund is launching a Student Advisory Board!
If you are looking to get hands-on experience in the non-profit and social good space while connecting with other outstanding young women from around the country like yourself, then this opportunity is for you!
Our Student Advisory Board is a select group of young women who help advise and drive our growth. Each academic school year, we will select 30 student board members to work closely with the 1,000 Dreams Fund team to help grow awareness, funding and more support for the Fund to help even more young women in need!
Here are just a few of the exciting benefits of the program:
- Access to insider tips on scholarships and funding opportunities
- Opportunity to be a published author in our best-selling guidebook to college.
- Social media and content marketing experience
- Event hosting and fundraising opportunities
- Opportunity to connect with real-world mentors through our professional Advisory Board
Interested? Then we’d love to have you join our fun, goal-driven team!
Please send your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for the program to Staff@1000DreamsFund.org with subject line Student Advisory Board – YOUR NAME.
The deadline is Monday, August 29th. We will announce our Student Advisory Board on Wednesday, September 7th.
Thanks for your interest and GOOD LUCK!
1,000 Dreams Fund