Interested in joining a network of young women who want to change the world?!
Then, our 1,000 Dreams Fund Student Advisory Board (SAB) is for you! Today, we are THRILLED to announce that our annual search is on for the Top 50 student leaders to join our Student Advisory Board for the 2021-2022 school year.
This is an EXCITING opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our innovative, life-changing organization that’s focused on helping young women achieve their dreams.
In fact, you could say that the SAB is our inner circle. We give our SAB members tools and unparalleled opportunities while also instilling the critical need to pay it forward for other women — especially those who are in the most need.
Each year, our committed SAB works closely with us on our 1,000 Dreams Fund Scholarship selection process, helping us select our scholarship winners out of hundreds to even thousands of applicants. SAB members also learn charitable fundraising techniques as well as brainstorm creative ways to share and spread the 1DF mission.
We limit the SAB to 50 spots each year. Our goal is to have a student ambassador representing each of the 50 states.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Here are more details on who we are looking for:
- You are a U.S.-based female high school, college, or graduate school student — or a recent graduate — with a passion for helping young women reach their dreams.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have an active interest in social media.
- You are interested in fundraising and helping recruit new 1DF members/
- You are committed to making a difference as exemplified by leadership experiences, community engagement activities, and more!
- You are able to commit to two semesters, with a monthly commitment of about one to two hours.
Did you check “yes” on these? Then, it’s time to apply NOW!
If you need some extra motivation, here is a short list of major benefits that come with representation on the Student Advisory Board.
- Access to 1DF’s professional advisory board for mentoring, career advice, and internship opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in our scholarship review process and determination — a great experience for those interested in serving on boards or working in the nonprofit space!
- Event planning and fundraising experience
- First look at social media challenges
- Special status call for board members only
- Exclusive publishing opportunities
- Listing on 1,000 Dreams Fund website
- Professional development
- PLUS, the chance to positively impact the lives of young women!
We can’t wait to hear from you. Apply NOW!