The 1,000 Dreams Fund’s mission is to positively impact the lives of young women here in the U.S. – and we invite you to be a part of our team!
If you’re in high school or college, we’re have two ways that you can get involved with us!
The 1,000 Dreams Fund Student Advisory Board is an exciting opportunity to be in on the ground floor of an innovative organization focused on helping young women exclusively in the U.S. achieve their dreams. Only 20 spots are available each year!
This select and committed group works closely with us on scholarship selection, fundraising and coming up with creative ways to spread our mission. If you are already a campus leader or have a non-profit, this is a perfect opportunity to share and grow your skills!
Here are the details:
Who We Are Looking For:
Want to get involved with us but without the extra commitment? Our Student Ambassador Program is a great way to be a part of the 1,000 Dreams Fund on your schedule while still making a BIG impact on the lives of young women.
Here are the details:
Who We Are Looking For
- Young women in high school and college with a passion for helping young women reach their dreams.
- Excellent communication skills, experience or interest in entrepreneurship and millennial issues
- Lives online – with an active interest in social media
- A commitment to making a difference as exemplified by leadership experiences, community engagement activities, etc.
- Ability to commit two semesters—but most of our ambassadors choose to stay on!
- Access to insider tips on scholarships and funding opportunities
- Opportunity to be a published author on our blog and our best-selling guidebook to college.
- Social media and content marketing experience through contributions for all our social media platforms
- Event hosting opportunities on high school or college campuses to spread the word about your ambassador experiences
- And the chance to positively impact the lives of young women!
- Hourly Rate: Unpaid but college course credit available for those at accredited institutions
- Please send your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for the program to Staff@1000DreamsFund.org with subject line Campus Ambassador – YOUR NAME
**Ambassadors are on-boarded on a rolling basis. If we feel that you’re a good fit, we’ll reach out!**